Getting Started with Process Optimisation
As the name suggests, process improvement refers to the task of identifying, analysing and improving existing business processes that are often outdated or no longer efficient enough.
Process improvement can be the catalyst for growth
- It saves time and money.
- It simplifies and streamlines tasks.
- It requires that you critically analyse your organisation.
When should your business seek process improvements?
- When you’re getting a lot of feedback from your customers.
- When you’re getting a lot of feedback from your team.
- When your team spends a lot of time looking for data.
- When you’re struggling to keep up with demand.
- When you’re doing something repeatedly.
Download and use this template to begin designing better processes.